Leading the way – 2016 Toyota Highlander
Among family friendly cross over vehicles, the 2016 Toyota Highlander is a contender for the top spot. Along with being comfortable and a pleasure to drive, the upgrades in the 2016 model, makes it a buyer’s favorite. Combining power and efficiency, the 2016 Highlander is the best option.
Available in front wheel or all wheel drive, with a choice of four-cylinder or V6 engine and 5 trims to choose from; the Highlander is a solution for those looking for the complete family vehicle. The spacious and comfortable cabin is a standard in all the trims. The models powered by the V6 engine are capable of towing up to 5000 pounds. This is an update from the previous Highlander models.
Trims and features:
- The LE is the base model. It comfortably seats 8 people across 3 rows of seating. The standard features that come with this trim level are 18-inch alloy wheels, Entune audio with 6.1 inch touch screen, second and third row 60/40 split seats, automatic headlights and cruise control.
- The LE Plus adds some refinement to the mix in terms of fog lights, three zone climate control, leather wrapper steering wheel and shift knob, satellite radio and HD radio, flip-up rear hatch window and an eight-way power driver seat with lumbar support.
- From the XLE trim and upwards, luxury features are available. Heated front seats, smart key entry with push button start, second-row captain’s chairs, Blu-ray rear seat entertainment, sunroof, roof rails, and driver voice amplification for communicating with rear passengers making the Highlander a luxury SUV.
- The trim options in the Limited edition include LED daytime running lights, 19-inch wheels, driver memory functions and LED ambient interior lighting. It’s the safety features of this trim like Blind Spot monitor, Lane Departure alert, Pre-Collision System and Rear Cross Traffic alert that really make it stand out.
- The Highlander Limited Platinum has all the features plus a panoramic sunroof, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel and heated second-row seats.
The Highlander is also available in a hybrid version with a powerful 3.5L V6 engine.
- Cell Phones
- Cloud Computing
- Consumer Electronics
- Food and Drink
- food and drinks
- Home and Garden
- HR Software
- Medical Software
- Real Estate