Electric ranges: Popular brands to go for
Modern kitchens are usually designed to cater to both aesthetic and functional needs. After all, these days, no one has the time or energy to prepare elaborate meals painstakingly or traditionally. And in such a scenario, electric ranges come in very handy to cook and bake everything easily. These machines or ultramodern ovens let you prepare curries, stews, fries, cakes, pastries, grilled goodies, and much more comfortably. But with so many different models available these days, it can be difficult to pick an electric range that is best for you. So here is a list you can consult before shopping for electric ranges.
These models are from the most popular brands in the market today:
- Frigidaire Professional FPEH3077RF – This one comes with a 30-inch range top that can cook multiple dishes simultaneously. The temperature range is quite commendable too, and the 5.1 cubic-foot oven is perfect for baking both sweet and savory items. The machine also comes with bridge burner, storage drawer, griddle, and temperature probe. The design is sleek and the stainless steel finish is elegant.
- Samsung NE59J7850WS – A 5.9 cubic feet oven, this range can be divided into two if required. This way, you can grill meats in one compartment and bake a delicious cake in another, simultaneously. Temperatures are versatile and can reach very hot levels and also very low ones.
- Bosch HEI8054U – Made from premium quality stainless steel and designed scientifically, this slide-in model from Bosch is robust and very efficient. It has a 30-inch range to help you cook many meals together, and offers functions like searing, roasting, simmering, broiling and baking.
- Electrolux EI30EF45QS – A wide range of temperatures, efficient burners, neat and trendy design, and easy display make this model perfect for a big family. It also comes with multiple self-cleaning modes and a probe for meat dishes. The controls are convenient as well.
- Kenmore Elite 41313 – This one is a winner among freestanding electric ranges. It has an attractive design and is easy to install. It comes with various cooking modes like boiling, convection, baking, and so on so that you can prepare elaborate meals easily.
So if you are planning to upgrade your kitchen or make it smarter, you can choose from the top electric ranges mentioned above.
- Cell Phones
- Cloud Computing
- Consumer Electronics
- Food and Drink
- food and drinks
- Home and Garden
- HR Software
- Medical Software
- Real Estate