Easy ways to do a pedicure and manicure at home
Doing manicure and pedicure at home is effortless. Find below all the information for basic home pedicures and manicures.
Tools for fingernail fungus treatment
You don’t necessarily need to purchase a salon-like manicure/pedicure kit. You can buy tools as per your budget and needs.
- Nail polish remover (best to get a solution free of acetone to keep nails shinier and healthier.)
- Foot scraper
- Cuticle pusher
- Moisturizing lotion or cream
- Nail clipper
- Nail files (wood board and a metal one)
- Nail brush
- A plastic bowl
- A foot tub
- A mild soap solution
- Nail polishes (a top coat, a base coat, your favorite shades)
- Cotton pads, cotton buds (buds actually help to remove any nail polish stains while applying a new layer.)
- Toe separators (optional, you can use cotton balls instead if you need to separate your toes when using nail polish.)
- Aloe vera gel (optional)
- Remove all traces of nail polish from your toes and fingers.
- Fill your manicure bowl and pedicure soak tub with warm water. Add a soap solution to it. You can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oil in it if you want.
- Soak your hands and feet in water for 5-10 minutes.
- Use a nail brush and soap solution to clean your nails.
- Wipe your hands and feet with a towel.
- Use the foot file to remove all dead cells, especially from your heels.
- Clip nails as needed. Push the cuticles backs. File the nails into perfect shapes.
- Moisturize your hands and feet. You can use aloe vera gel before applying the cream for a quick healing touch to your hands and feet. Massage the cream/lotion well.
- Apply base coat, two coats of nail polish and then the top coat.
With regular home manicure and pedicure sessions, you can keep your nails healthy and also stylish. Even if you are not consistent about your home nail care, a quick manicure and pedicure, now and then, can be beneficial for your nail health.
- Cell Phones
- Cloud Computing
- Consumer Electronics
- Food and Drink
- food and drinks
- Home and Garden
- HR Software
- Medical Software
- Real Estate